Harmony For the Horse - The Program
If you believe that riding is a vehicle for personal growth and your horse's growth, you’re in the right place.
Harmony For the Horse is a life changing 12 week intensive designed specifically for riders, coaches, and equine experts who are yearning to reach their, and their horse's full potential, but are struggling to build a strong bond AND get superb results without fear and overwhelm.
We've been there. And we've found a way through to freedom.
All of our students are driven by purpose and are looking for a way to bring themselves into their horse’s world in a more powerful, harmonic and effective way. Using our exclusive proven methods, we help our students design a plan with their horse so each can benefit sustainably and predictably.
And unlike most horsemanship programs that EITHER focus on the personal mindset and emotional transformation OR the tactical how-to technique pieces of riding, we offer BOTH in a synergistic, complete package. So you’re using the riding actions to trigger and bring up any belief systems that are holding you back and then we work on shifting those beliefs. Each of our students gets deep 1-on-1 mindset and movement support to move through the fear, guilt, shame and past failure that has been colouring their lens and getting them to play small.
Are you ready to take it up a notch on both a horsemanship and personal level? Let Harmony For the Horse help you break through the overwhelm. Schedule your Harmony Call today.
What Harmony For The Horse Is All About...
We've developed this program to help you:
- Deeply understand your horse(s). And understand them in a way that builds a forever bond
- Design your powerful education plan with your horse that your horse actually WANTS to participate in and will deliver RESULTS
- Use our Ride The Rebound® methodology: a simple, effective and powerful movement methodology to connect with your spine with your horse's spine
- Have impactful conversations with your horse that further solidifies their trust in you, and gives your horse the confidence to ask for and follow your guide.
- To further keep yourself and your horse sound for the long term
- Improve your confidence, riding skills and ability to problem solve without high pressure desensitization and obedience to the aids leadership
- Harness the power of your horse's true movement patterns in concert with your true movement patterns to fuel both of your results
How do I qualify for the Harmony For the Horse program?
To qualify for the Harmony For the Horse program:
- You must be absolutely committed to the well-being and soundness of your horse. This means you have ridden your horse, either lately or in the past, in all gaits (whether fearful or not).
- You are smart, driven and willing to do both the tactical horsemanship work as well as the inner mindset work.
- You are open and coachable and take full responsibility for the life with your horse that you’ve created - even the pieces of it you don’t love.
- While coachable, you’re also not passive - you show up as the captain of your ship and take initiative. You speak up on calls and via Helpdesk and ask for help even if you don’t know exactly what help you need.
- You bring your own creativity and insight to the table instead of waiting to be told what to do.
- You are a lifelong learner, humble and willing to come to the table with a student’s mind and rework things that you might have learned/built in other courses or in other lessons.
- You are a strong student, you're able to follow written and verbal instructions (in English), and are kind, respectful, and supportive of others.
What is the price of Harmony For the Horse?
When pricing our program we took the following six factors into consideration:
- The financial cost of riding without clarity
- The energetic cost of having a horse that drains you
- The time cost of not knowing how to fix the problem
- The identity cost of a rider/horse partnership that doesn’t work
- The physical toll on you and your horse with no nurturing back to both of you
- The freedom that comes from figuring it out
The investment is in the $10K range. We do offer some limited financing options.
What is a Harmony Call?
A Harmony Call is when you speak with someone on the Harmony For the Horse team to explore the root cause of your stuckness and to evaluate if we’re in fact in a position to help. We can’t help everyone and don’t teach what we haven’t lived and learned by doing. On a Harmony Call, we’ll go deep – we’ll explore your perception of the present (what’s working, what isn’t) as well as your past (what colours the way you make sense of things). And then, with those pieces in place, we’ll explore the future – what does success look and feel like to you with your horse. This allows us to judge accurately whether our frameworks and methodology will work for you and your horse. It will also help us keep you on track while in the program when you’re tempted to overcomplicate or get distracted.
A Harmony Call is usually preceded by a short chat with us about your specific goals and passions.
Who is Chris Adderson?
Chris Adderson, has been a movement educator/rider/instructor rehabilitating and educating struggling riders and horses for 40+ years in clinics, private lessons, and online programs on three continents.
She has educated thousands of riders and horses to not only come back to health and soundness, but to also go on to reach their highest goals. And because she has experienced injury and failure herself and come out on the other side reaching top levels of horsemanship and classical dressage with many horses, she can teach in a very concise, direct and pure way.
Her students have gained acceptance into prestigious schools, become riding instructors, managed their own horse barns, reached the highest levels of dressage, gotten married after 14 years of trying unsuccessfully (I don’t promise this, but I do promise epiphanies will to continue to bubble) always maintaining integrity and happiness in whatever they do with their horse.
What is the format of the Harmony For the Horse program?
- Videos, audios and written frameworks and templates in the program portal
- Self hypnosis audios supporting all the tactical pieces so your head and heart are aligned
- 1-on-1 movement and riding coaching via Helpdesk (unlimited during the 12 weeks)
- One 1-on-1 mindset coaching session + custom audio based on your session
- Three 1-on-1 private lessons with you and your horse
- Two weekly group coaching calls focused on technique and mindset strategies
- Facebook group support with my team and your peers in the program (lifetime)
- Lifetime access to all recorded materials plus updates